My Market Statistics, Awards and Designations
- My average DOM (Days on Market) for the last 11 years is 22 days. The market average in Portland last year is 54.
- My list price to sold price ratio is over 100%.
- Because of the support of past clients referring me to their friends and associates, I am happy to share that even during the most difficult year in Portland’s real estate history, I reached the top 10% of sales in Windermere. The growth of my business continues; in 2015 I reached the top 20% of sales in Multnomah County.
- As part of my commitment to provide the highest level of service, I earned my Principal Broker’s license and the CRS (Council of Residential Specialists) designation, the most prestigious designation in residential real estate and one that only 4% of all realtors have attained.
- My current earned designations are: MCNE (Master Certified Negotiation Expert), CRS and the Earth Advantage Certification for green homes.
- I have received the Angie’s List Super Service Award for several consecutive years. I recently received the Five Star Professional Award, and I am also a member of the Portland Metropolitan Association of Realtors (PMAR) Masters Circle at the highest level, Diamond Platinum.
- I have been recognized in both local and national press for my ability to prepare homes for the marketplace and my expertise in marketing Mid-Century properties.