Enjoy this stylish home with dreamy kitchen and dining room featuring Carrara marble counters and island, Viking range, new hardwoods and sound system. Truly an entertainer’s dream with natural flow to outdoor deck, patio and sunny level back yard. Close to Nike, high tech and easy commute downtown.
- Remodeled eat in-kitchen with Carrara marble countertops and island, custom cabinetry and stainless steel appliances including Viking gas range/hood
- 4 bedrooms (one non-conforming)
- Master suite with gas fireplace, bath and double walk-in closets
- 2.5 baths
- Formal living room
- Formal dining room
- Family/media room and bonus room on lower level
- Three fireplaces (2 wood, 1 gas)
- Hardwood floors, new in kitchen/dining
- 5.1 Theater sound system
- Attached 1 car garage plus ample off street parking
- Fenced backyard, bright and level
- Deck and patio
- 2,850 square feet
- .35 acre lot
- Built in 1940, remodeled in 2009
Stylish Mid-Century home secluded on 1.66 acres wraps around a serene inner courtyard bathed in light. Nearly 5,000 square feet all on one level combines superlative flow and thoughtful layout. Space for every need includes three living areas, with restful garden views through every window.
Dramatic covered pool house, sport court, sauna and hot tub, perfect for indoor/outdoor living.
- Vaulted Great Room w/Remodeled Kitchen
- 5 bedrooms total, 3 ensuite
- 4.5 bathrooms
- Den with gas fireplace
- Three living areas, including family room, formal living room and media room
- Nanny/Guest suite with full bathroom
- Gated Entry from Two Sides of Property
- Attached Two Car Garage and Third Detached Garage
- 1.66 acre lot
A Selection of My Past Sales since 2005
What my clients say...
Kathryn "un-sold" far more houses than she sold, ultimately talking me out of several houses that would have been extremely unwise from an investment perspective. When I strayed, she gently steered me back to my original parameters, assuring me that the right house would find us and the wait would pay off. I can't recommend Kathryn Madison enough. Her knowledge of the market, the process, the business, the players, and the emotional/psychological side of real estate make her the total package. -Heidi Swift